Dcoop
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2009
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Castle,DE
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F5
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm Stoked !
This old Early 1800 house and lot went up for sale,the Owner sold both seperatly,it so Happens I find out that my neighbors Daughter and her husband buy said lot!*HOLY CRAP*,I bug neighbor to ask his Daughter if i can,if i can!They start excavating etc etc in late June.I got til then too hunt it out!The Best part is its only like 5 minutes from my house.Hopes are high, life is good,unless i dont find squat then i'll bummed again! They did say dont leave holes haha,yet thier digging out for a basement LOL!
This old Early 1800 house and lot went up for sale,the Owner sold both seperatly,it so Happens I find out that my neighbors Daughter and her husband buy said lot!*HOLY CRAP*,I bug neighbor to ask his Daughter if i can,if i can!They start excavating etc etc in late June.I got til then too hunt it out!The Best part is its only like 5 minutes from my house.Hopes are high, life is good,unless i dont find squat then i'll bummed again! They did say dont leave holes haha,yet thier digging out for a basement LOL!








