What's new

immulsified

bowser

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
got a new hunting buddy ,doesn't want to be seen wit me and my compadre, guess i will be huntin alone from now on:tongue3:
 
I smell a leg pulling coming on.
 
That's what I'm thinking
 
If he doesn't want to be seen with you and your compadre then that means more finds for you! I own an XP Deus, At Pro, Vaquero, Compadre and I use them all equally. I find a lot of neat stuff with all of them and cant honeslty say one is better than the other. I laugh when people make fun of the compadre when I can go out with one up against any high end machine and probably out do them in total dollars worth. Just because they find some deep silver merc worth about 3 dollars doesn't add up to the crapload of clad and gold rings you will find with the compadre. Hang in there and have fun either way. That little Compadre will pay for itself many times over and a lot of your other detectors if you give it a chance.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom