What's new

Important safety notice:

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do not fish with a hand grenade!


[/FONT] boom.gif
 
if there was an idiot of the month club calendar, I do believe they
would have the whole year to themselves :laughing7:
although it may be a better ride then anything Disney or Hershey could come up with.

Good One :icon_thumleft:
 
Last edited:
I doubt they're dead, just a little BANGED up :tongue3:
 
I'd guess this was planned.

the guy in front standing with his hand out tells me there is more to this then just a foolish act.

maybe a ad for the durability of the boat ?
or just a prank ? or CGI ?

thy guy in front almost looks like he's positioning to jump up
a second before the blast, but blasts happen so fast
they are over before you even hear them so ?
 
Last edited:
I'm not so sure about it being planned, if it were, they should have used a grenade with a longer fuse. That was a 2 second fuse and they are lucky it entered the water first, or they would have been tiny fish food :laughing7:
 
lol yea I agree on the speed of detonation being a bit premature.
almost spontaneous with it hitting the water.
the thought of shrapnel alone is scary.

if real & they didn't loose fingers, their lucky
 
It perforated the boat, with the speed that all the gear is launched at, I'd say concussions at the very least, if it was a frag grenade who knows, the water helped for sure.???
 
Yea, I'd go with the flash/bang grenade too. They are timed quickly, so they can't be returned to sender :laughing7:
 
They need to practice their casting technique. Does look like an effective device to get the cat out from under the bed though!.
 
what fool would use a gernade?

everyone knows it is a stick of dynamite with a long fuse.
 
Yea, I'd go with the flash/bang grenade too. They are timed quickly, so they can't be returned to sender :laughing7:

That's the best way to move Intruders from the 'ol Honey Hole! :headbang:
 
The entry splash is still going upwards when it goes off. I doubt the water cushioned anything as it couldn't have been more than 2" down.
 
Maybe the new Texas A&M fishing club? Bet they won't do it again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom