signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally believe that map dowsing is complete and utter nonsense. I mean really? Picking up a "signal" just by looking at a map online? BS.
I never said it can't possibly work. Well, ten-thousand to one odds are still way better than random chance. LOL I've been at this a long time. I used to be like Art, sophomoric, know-it-all. Of course sophomore means "wise fool". You can't beat them over the head with it. "That's why I posted that line "Nowhere man can you see me at all?" I guess I posted my opinion about the map dowsing because I don't like to see people go off on a snipe hunt. They might even risk their life over it. And if you have ever done any treasure hunting, that is a real possibility.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had personal training under a master dowser and I've read and studied all the books. As I say it's like a post-doctorate degree from all the years of study. I ain't pulling this out my rear. MFD equipment, even the most basic, is easily ten times better than dowsing.

I'd love to say map dowsing is so good, but I can't say that. I've had at least a hundred spots marked by professional dowsers and some others. Never found anything from map dowsing. That doesn't mean it can't possibly work, just why bother?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case you don't know, I don't trust anyone on the internet. That's my nature and how I was brought up. My father was a special agent for the FBI. I've seen too many phony alias identities to know better, not who they claim to be or where they claim to be located. It is so easy to hide your identity and post from a remotely controlled computer from anywhere in the world. Some are illegal criminals and some are "legal" criminals. The perfect place for con men. Or as say, the internet is a good place to meet bad people. And if they work out of the country it is even better for them.

Dell Winders told me he as found things with map dowsing and I believe him. I have dealt with him over the last nearly twenty years. But I have never witnessed any. I've been to several dowers conventions and worked with many dowers, some professionals from around the country.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Perses
I personally believe that map dowsing is complete and utter nonsense. I mean really? Picking up a "signal" just by looking at a map online? BS.
Uninformed about how it is done...Many of us will use any and all tools to find and recover gold...Art

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uninformed about how it is done...Many of us will use any and all tools to find and recover gold...Art

I should be reading about Art in the next forbes most wealthy people in the world addition. Please start a thread when you hit the big one. Thanks!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
TheRingFinder
I should be reading about Art in the next forbes most wealthy people in the world addition. Please start a thread when you hit the big one. Thanks!
I doubt that......At least the odds are in my favor...I don’t use equipment that only allows me to search inch’s instead of miles at a time....do you think that anyone would bury treasure under a foot deep in a park?....Art

my2363.jpg 100_0066.jpg

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mean to show you up Art, but I have found and cashed in thousands of dollars in gold. That's only using that pesky little detector too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread