In memory of a very special man.

Lil Nick

Mar 6, 2008
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
A very special man to our church , community and personal family passed away tonight. His name is Don Rue and he has been fighting a battle with codp and several cancers. He was a pillar in our church having been the lay leader for several years and has organized many events and been on many of the boards from our church. Please say a prayer for his family.
Thank you all and God bless.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Prayers sent for Don Rue and his family. May he Rest In Peace.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so sorry for your loss I enjoyed the post of his I read ! My prayers for the family friends an church family left behind for now .....

Attachments

• sympathy01.jpg
    sympathy01.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 239
OP
OP
Lil Nick

Lil Nick

Mar 6, 2008
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Gypsy Heart said:
Sounds like your church family suffered a huge loss...our sympathies to you all.

Thanks guys. His service is tomorrow. My grandson and I went to his house yesterday and his wife gave my grandson one of his old pocket knives. He will treasure that along with the memories of Don for a lifetime. The grandson is one that we have had custody of and raised since the day he was born. The entire church have been like grandparents to him.
Thanks again and hope you have a special person in your life also that is a great person like Don with the morals and values that people just don't have anymore.
God bless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread