What's new

In my back yard in West Central PA

Bmaderia

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Johnstown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in my back yard in west/central PA. not sure what it is looks like a little hammer type tool. it is very dense. It is about one inch long. I also found a horseshoe under a nearby tree. any ideas???
 

Attachments

  • tn.webp
    tn.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 156
This is an absolute guess, but maybe since it was found near a horseshoe it could possible be an early form of a hoof pick?....These are the tools used to clean out the hoofs of the horses. What's it made out of? Can you tell?

-cbash-
 
Upvote 0
Thanks! I'm not sure what it is made out of. It is fairly dense.
 
Upvote 0
I'd guess slag as well
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom