What's new

In my earlier days, I would have followed him, got out, and cursed him big time

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
78729
Detector(s) used
dfx
Driving behind a car tonight in the lane next to him. He's all over the road. Swerves in my lane and suddenly snaps his steering wheel back to fix his car's direction. I knew he must be 'texting'. I pull up beside him, and the glow of a cell phone is lighting his face as he's stairing into his lap. ...in my earlier days, I would have gotten out at a stop light, walked up to his car and said, "DO YOU WANT TO DIE? THEN STOP THAT CRAP BECAUSE YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T".
 
That was you? :laughing9:





You best keep up on forum reading.. I have changed my driving habits as well noted; you can see the post on inventions on this page for further details :thumbsup:
 
I think that's Called Road Rage.

Have they made a New law against that Yet ?
Or still working on it ?
 
jeff of pa said:
I think that's Called Road Rage.

Have they made a New law against that Yet ?
Or still working on it ?



sure a 230 gn hollow point, cambered in 45 acp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom