What's new

In Russia is what to show. (WW2, Coins, Relics,Photos)

I wonder if my Ace 250 would have picked up on that Panzer ;D Those tanks are in amazing condition.
 
:thumbsup: Kool Man!! I want a panzer 2
 
Re: In Russia is what to show!!! (WW2, Coins, Relics,Photos)

sapr said:

I may be mistaken but that is a Russian tank painted over with German markings... goes to show how desperate the "Master Race" became..... of course had Rommel been aloud to go straight for the kill in North Africa, things may have gone a little different, but lets just be glad things didn't play out in Hitlers favor! :thumbsup:
 
sapr said:

Man o Man! that's a beautiful 91/30! puts all of mine to shame! Of course i wouldn't be suprise if you re assembled it, you could fire it! HA! :laughing7:
 
Even though this thread is over 2 years old, I love it!

I've not only enjoyed seeing the relics, but the architecture of the buildings, the Russian landscape, the churches...but mostly the tank!

Does anyone know what happened to the tank after it was found?
 
Trophy Soviet tank T-34.
Tank was in lake on depth of 9 meters.
Such things finds under stories of local residents.

Yours faithfully.
Strong found, jes.
I was there,too, it was ca 10 years ago and in Estonia, near of Narwa battlefield8-)
 
Strong found, jes.
I was there,too, it was ca 10 years ago and in Estonia, near of Narwa battlefield8-)

Well, Yes, that's right! Tank I.Sedunova =)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom