What's new

In Search of Booty

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
5,392
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking for treasure related items for sale the other day and i came across a patch with a skull and the words "in search of booty" I showed it to my wife and she made this for me on her embroidery machine. I plan on wearing it while metal detecting. Any other time, people may get the wrong idea!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1103.webp
    IMG_1103.webp
    115.7 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Isn't that going to be confusing to wear it upside-down like that? LOL just kidding, I know its a TN thing. Cool logo
 
LOL yes its a pain to load pics at times
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom