INDEPENDENCE DAY

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hay guys, you remember that drunken bush pilot in the movie "Independence Day", when our pilots are making the final attack, & he goes shooting up the light beam, and says " hay guys, I'm back".

Well guys, I'M BACK CRH hunting, but only on a limited monthly cash flow basis, due to the timing of my social security check.
Picked up 3-dime boxes, scoring as: 0-0-7. The last box having 7-silvers (6-Rosies, 1-merc '41-p). Comparing the scores that I've been reading lately, this would have to fall in the range of FABULOUS. I was really expecting 3 skunks in a row seeing the bad luck a lot of you guys have been getting. Hope this is a good sign for everybody.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TxAg

May 7, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hay guys, you remember that drunken bush pilot in the movie "Independence Day", when our pilots are making the final attack, & he goes shooting up the light beam, and says " hay guys, I'm back".

Well guys, I'M BACK CRH hunting, but only on a limited monthly cash flow basis, due to the timing of my social security check.
Picked up 3-dime boxes, scoring as: 0-0-7. The last box having 7-silvers (6-Rosies, 1-merc '41-p). Comparing the scores that I've been reading lately, this would have to fall in the range of FABULOUS. I was really expecting 3 skunks in a row seeing the bad luck a lot of you guys have been getting. Hope this is a good sign for everybody.
Glad you’re back Dozer! Will you be hunting halves as well? That was Randy Quaid in the movie.

Rosco53

Mar 17, 2018
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back man! Congrats on a merc right off the bat too! They were waiting for ya!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you're back and on a roll! Loved that movie!!!

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you’re back Dozer! Will you be hunting halves as well? That was Randy Quaid in the movie.

Usually I don't do halves, except teller trays maybe. I like dimes, easier to return to bank.

lovewiibrew

Mar 18, 2011
Eastern US
I just went on a road trip today for the first time in 2 years. Road trips were always my favorite way to hunt. I did pretty well today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions