What's new

Indian #4

srcdco

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
431
Reaction score
360
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I haven't been doing great in finding silver lately, but I've done well with cents. Last week, I got 129 wheats and a 1904 Indian Head (my fourth this year) out of $50 in cents. The oldest wheat was a 1909 and 25 of them were uncirculated. I did get a 1966 Canadian 10 cents, which is 80% silver.

Scott
 
Upvote 0
Nice going. That's way more indians than I've found with my detector!

Like find dimes in the pennies. A silver dime is the tops.

HH.
 
Congrats! I have only found one IH, last year. I have heard of people searching for years without finding one. I would love to find another.
 
nice bunch of wheats and an indian to boot!

Nice, CR
 
WTG! You have done very well with cents.

Keep em coming.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom