S sterndrive Jr. Member Joined Jan 30, 2009 Messages 27 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate ny Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 30, 2009 #1 found this near an old canal that was used during the revolution.it does not look natural.it is about 4" long,made out of stone Attachments !!!indexCAKW500H.webp 10 KB · Views: 201
found this near an old canal that was used during the revolution.it does not look natural.it is about 4" long,made out of stone
RobKruzan Full Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 126 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Dont use one. Jan 30, 2009 #2 I am guessing if the hole isnt natural id say it is a pendant I havent seen any gorgets with holes that big but maybe its possible. Upvote 0
I am guessing if the hole isnt natural id say it is a pendant I havent seen any gorgets with holes that big but maybe its possible.
F Flintfinder of Mo. Guest Jan 31, 2009 #3 I zoomed in on the hole, and it does appear to be just a natural rock. I see no drilling, or human workmanship on it anywhere. There are a lot of rocks out there that have natural hole in them, Mother Nature made them tho. JMO. John Upvote 0
I zoomed in on the hole, and it does appear to be just a natural rock. I see no drilling, or human workmanship on it anywhere. There are a lot of rocks out there that have natural hole in them, Mother Nature made them tho. JMO. John