What's new

Indian burial ground

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,559
Reaction score
919
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I knew that would get your attention ;)

I say it in jest, don't worry. Same park as my last post, where I got the CW sling buckle. Found this toy Indian along with a 1947 Roosie, 1937 wheat, rusty skeleton key, padlock piece, valve, broken fork, and a base piece to another lead toy figurine.

Anyone know anything about the Indian? Says "Made In USA" and has the number 755 on the back.
 

Attachments

  • 1431536053441.webp
    1431536053441.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 1431536069719.webp
    1431536069719.webp
    94.2 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 8
Oh yeah, other pics...
 

Attachments

  • 1431536397344.webp
    1431536397344.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 1431536410659.webp
    1431536410659.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 1431536420981.webp
    1431536420981.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 1431536431219.webp
    1431536431219.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 129
Buried with the bow!
 
The made in the U S A mark is rare anymore :sadsmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom