Fruitbat Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 Jul 17, 2008 #1 Went to the coffee shop today for lunch and got a 1895 Indian head. It's nice to find stuff without even looking. Upvote 0
Went to the coffee shop today for lunch and got a 1895 Indian head. It's nice to find stuff without even looking.
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2008 #2 Now that's schweeeet! Congrats FB.
X XX Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 411 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 17, 2008 #3 I'm jealous... I mean; ¡¡Felicidades!!
R ringding Hero Member Joined May 5, 2006 Messages 692 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Pioneer 505 Jul 17, 2008 #4 First one? I just became a member of the club a little bit ago.