What's new

Nice silver pickup on my lunch break today

kali_is_my_copilot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
421
Reaction score
658
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been thrifting on my lunches for about a year and find a lot of nice smaller stuff but this was a real rush. Got these two Spanish silver trays for 3.99 each, just over 600 grams total, and stopped at my LCS on the way back to work and sold them for almost $900.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5199.webp
    IMG_5199.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5200.webp
    IMG_5200.webp
    959.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5201.webp
    IMG_5201.webp
    498.8 KB · Views: 71
I’ve been thrifting on my lunches for about a year and find a lot of nice smaller stuff but this was a real rush. Got these two Spanish silver trays for 3.99 each, just over 600 grams total, and stopped at my LCS on the way back to work and sold them for almost $900.
You killed it! Nice
 
I’ve been thrifting on my lunches for about a year and find a lot of nice smaller stuff but this was a real rush. Got these two Spanish silver trays for 3.99 each, just over 600 grams total, and stopped at my LCS on the way back to work and sold them for almost $900.

Absolutely amazing!!!!

I have no moral issues with it considering you bought them from Goodwill,
a for-profit business with a highly paid CEO. Their loss, your gain. :occasion14:
 
I’ve been thrifting on my lunches for about a year and find a lot of nice smaller stuff but this was a real rush. Got these two Spanish silver trays for 3.99 each, just over 600 grams total, and stopped at my LCS on the way back to work and sold them for almost $900.
Looks like your LCS made a bit too, as sterling silver is around $2 per gram.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom