What's new

Indian something??

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My boss found this at his house which was an Indian camp.It has a waxy surface like soapstone,and we have soapstone here but I have not seen black?It is obviously hand made,appears to have maybe been a mouth piece to a pipe?But the big question is how in the heck did they get a square hole in it?? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 310
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 310
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 323
  • side.webp
    side.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 308
Stone net weight? Might have been a lot of work for that though. I like the pipe idea... and that square hole is intriguing.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Jim,a real head scratcher?I know!
 
Upvote 0
maybe a stone from a Bolo, I think thats correct name, weapon that is whirled around but not thrown, heck I don't know it would have to be important for them to drill that hole
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom