J jdecker Tenderfoot Joined Apr 11, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 11, 2011 #1 I found this in one of my favorite arrowhead hunting creeks.....can anyone identify this for me? Attachments Image0144.webp 150.6 KB · Views: 398
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Apr 12, 2011 #2 hard to say from the photo but apears to be a geo fact ( rock). Try the American Indian form. Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Apr 12, 2011 #3 native birth control....they may have had the females hold the rock between their knees and babies where prevented. Upvote 0
native birth control....they may have had the females hold the rock between their knees and babies where prevented.
S stefen Guest Apr 12, 2011 #4 traderoftreasures said: native birth control....they may have had the females hold the rock between their knees and babies where prevented. Click to expand... You're thinking of the Catholic contraceptive, St. Joesph Aspirin...hold it between the knees and pray However, it would be helpful if the 'Indian Stone' was pictured from different angles...Right now I partially agree with it being a geo-fact. If not, it could an actual Indian Stone Tool or possibly it could be be a JAFR... Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said: native birth control....they may have had the females hold the rock between their knees and babies where prevented. Click to expand... You're thinking of the Catholic contraceptive, St. Joesph Aspirin...hold it between the knees and pray However, it would be helpful if the 'Indian Stone' was pictured from different angles...Right now I partially agree with it being a geo-fact. If not, it could an actual Indian Stone Tool or possibly it could be be a JAFR...
UncleVinnys Bronze Member Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 1,150 Reaction score 172 Golden Thread 0 Location Hancock Street, Folsom, CA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Apr 12, 2011 #5 That thar's a coprolite . . . petrified dinosaur droppings; though I'm not so sure about the dinosaur part . . . or the petrified part either. (Joke. Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes.) Upvote 0
That thar's a coprolite . . . petrified dinosaur droppings; though I'm not so sure about the dinosaur part . . . or the petrified part either. (Joke. Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes.)
S stefen Guest Apr 12, 2011 #6 Know what the white stuff is on Dino-scat? It's Dino- scat too Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 12, 2011 #7 Maybe another pic would help because I dont see anything man made.. Upvote 0