May 10, 2015
Rochester, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indian Summer... with some Lov'n

Nothing like Sunday night detecting.

The soy beans are out of my favorite school-house corner, and I ran out there at 5:30pm and got to detect while the sun set (gorgeous here in MN).

I was praying for "one last signal" before the sun was fully gone,

and YES! ...A beautiful Indian woman laid there sprawled out before me. She was a rather young squaw, born in 1904. She also gave me a wonderful cover off of a heart-locket.

Hope this weather keeps up!

Attachments

• IMG_2908.JPG
    IMG_2908.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2900.JPG
    IMG_2900.JPG
    769.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2904.JPG
    IMG_2904.JPG
    696.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2899.JPG
    IMG_2899.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2901.JPG
    IMG_2901.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2906.JPG
    IMG_2906.JPG
    734.6 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 5
Sure is a pretty lady, every time, no matter how many, still pretty.

Congrats on those nice digs. Love them IHPs. The reverse side cleaned up nicely. Is that an Army E-tool you're using?

great finds, that does appear to be an old military e-tool. I have the exact same one and a cover for it. Perfect for mding. shov.jpgshov2.jpg

MMMMM MAC NICE FINDS . MAYBE FIND SOMEBODY TO TAKE SNIPE HUNTING NEXT TIME. YES SIR GOOD OLE SNIPE HUNT WONT HURT NOBODY ... ...

Nice grabs!! I know that one last signal feeling diggin in the dark sucks!

Hahaha... YES
Sutphin, yes, I'd love to go Snipe Hunting with a military e-tool... :cat:

I'll have to bring some unsuspecting young detectorist and make him search for Snipes all day while I detect.... LOL

I LOVE that military shovel... I can't break it no matter how hard I try, plus the spade is pointed and it gets right into packed dirt.

AND... I can beat animals with it if need be, such as bears... who recently were posted on TNet trying to get in on the detecting action.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back