What's new

Indians 1 2 and 3

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...and then there were three little Indians

The Labors of the Day...

A detecting club friend tells me Baltimore's old parks never stop producing. I think you just have to work harder to get the older targets and some of the parks are so large that all the decades of hunting still haven't covered all the targets. My hunt today at an undisclosed location rewarded me again. Last time out I came away with three wheats. Today I found three Indians, a wheat, some odds and ends, and $2.15 in clad.

blue_stoneware.webpIHPs_83_00_01.webp
 
Upvote 18
That's a great day in my book, congrats!
 
last year I was digging at least one IH a week, this year the only Indians I find are at cigar stores:-(
 
Nice day and those IH's are in really good shape, I always(LOL, four total) find crusty ones.
 
Soil in this park is easier on the coins...dark, somewhat sandy.
 
one of my best days for indians. Hoping more come your way!
 
Nice digs!,man I like them indians.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, pc84. The labor was worth it....little did I know what would turn up.
 
3 100 yr old pennies will always be a GREAT reward on a day of swinging and slinging!!!
 
Thanks for your comment. I headed to a shaded spot with big trees and...you see what I found.
 
Nice tribe!, hey next time you might find 3 large cents!
 
Cjon, that would be crazy. Sometimes 93 is a rusty bottle cap, sometimes deep iron. The three times I've dug a large cent I've always expected something else, like trash. More to come.
 
Chuck says "Keep diggin'!"
 
3 Indians is a Great day! My guess is they were fairly deep..
 
Love them Indians. Sweet score man!
Steve
 
Cjon, that would be crazy. Sometimes 93 is a rusty bottle cap, sometimes deep iron. The three times I've dug a large cent I've always expected something else, like trash. More to come.

Hey ya never know, my 1st and only half came a few months ago, ridiculous signal, figured soda can, and BAM, gouged the face of a 1904s barber half:BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom