What's new

Indians, flat buttons and my first precious metal earring

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I braved the cold today and was able to get two longer hunts in at my two favorite spots. It's really hard to find anything good at this point but I did manage a few keepers. I've gotten around 40 Indians at this church site and two more today (1881, 1907). I then went to the pomander site for a few flat buttons( one still has some gold wash on it), a really nice 1879 IHP and finally my first silver earring. I'm all smiles. This site has been a dream and my next post will probably be a year end wrap up for this site. Lots of great finds to show off again
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    263.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    351.4 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 24
Congrats on the nice IH's and smiling bling.
 
Nice job! That wind sure was cold today. I couldn't fill my fingers holding on to the metal shovel.
 
Nice finds Toasted, I believe this was the year of the IHP for the both of us.:thumbsup: There has got to be some V nickles at that church site. I'm Looking forward to see your 2015 finds post.
 
I love those Indians!
Nice finds, congrats!
 
Nice detailed Indian and that earring had to make you smile
 
Nice job on the Indians & your first piece of silver jewelry.
 
DON'T WORRY, , BE HAPPY
Congrats on all your finds, especially your first piece of silver jewelry.
 
Nice finds Toasted, I believe this was the year of the IHP for the both of us.:thumbsup: There has got to be some V nickles at that church site. I'm Looking forward to see your 2015 finds post.

I've found a few v nickles at this site. One was in a spill with an Indian. Around 40 Indians, 3 v nickels, 2 shields and a flying eagle. Just one silver though:BangHead:
 
DON'T WORRY, , BE HAPPY
Congrats on all your finds, especially your first piece of silver jewelry.

Thanks, this is my first silver earring. I've found about 10 silver rings though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom