R redbeardrelics Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 894 Reaction score 1,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland's Eastern Shore Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare) Primary Interest: Other Jul 25, 2018 #1 My wife brought me this "coin" pictured next to the buffalo nickel, and asked what it is. I don't know, so I am asking you? Thanks !
My wife brought me this "coin" pictured next to the buffalo nickel, and asked what it is. I don't know, so I am asking you? Thanks !
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 25, 2018 #2 Guessing it's a token. Upvote 0
bologna321 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 1,182 Reaction score 2,953 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2018 #3 https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-explorer/philippines-under-u-s-sovereignty-pscid-83/1936-m-usa-phil-1c-ms-coinid-55126 Upvote 0
https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-explorer/philippines-under-u-s-sovereignty-pscid-83/1936-m-usa-phil-1c-ms-coinid-55126
R redbeardrelics Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 894 Reaction score 1,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland's Eastern Shore Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare) Primary Interest: Other Jul 25, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thank you ! Upvote 0