What's new

Info On Royal Suit Company token

montyhall

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
58
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
My buddy found a Royal Suits Company token, or medalion today, and i can't find anything on google about it. Does anybody have any info as to date this token. It is about size of quarter, and has Royal in Script across front. On back it says something like presented to a fine young man for wearing a royal suit. Thanks!
 
Not sure he will let it go for me to photo it..lol I will try to snag it, i'm more interested in id'ing their finds than they are!
 
Upvote 0
here are the pictures of the Royal Suit Medallion, any info would be appreciated, thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0068.webp
    DSCF0068.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 407
  • DSCF0066.webp
    DSCF0066.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0
try these.
 

Attachments

  • royal suit token.webp
    royal suit token.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 393
  • royal token.webp
    royal token.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 378
Upvote 0
montyhall said:
Yeah those too..lol, thanks!
I lightened your pics so we could read them.. Here is a similar token from eBay but no information.
 

Attachments

  • royal brand suit.webp
    royal brand suit.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 416
Upvote 0
I have found one also. The only reference that I can find for boy's Royal suit was from a 1909 newspaper from South Carolina. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom