What's new

Info on these marbles

Joshr29

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
839
Reaction score
268
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also found these two. I know they aren't as old a the clay ones I showed earlier but I like to know anyway. Thanks everyone.
 

Attachments

  • image-1215844903.webp
    image-1215844903.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 135
I found some just like that at a house bit in 1945 and I know nothing about marbles but they sure are cool and fun to find! :)
 
green marble king and orange one prob akro or alley. hard to tell without seeing the seams or swirl pattern
 
Not alley
Circular and unbroken
Could also be an MK, albeit an odd color but not unheard of, or a peltier
It could also be a vitro
need more pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom