What's new

Info

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
Can anyone give me some locations where I can
get a good price for my 40 & 90%ers? I have called a
couple of shops around here and I think I can do better.
 
Upvote 0
ebay. plain and simple

you will get prolly the best you will find on ebay.


worked for me

-SS
 
Hey Kickstart, sorry I have no info on where to get the best price for your halves (I have never sold a coin since I was a kid). However, I did get a half last Friday that had one of those aunt chiladas stickers on it, and it looked like it had your autograph on it! I went ahead and signed it as well. I have initialed maybe ten of these coins over the past year. Aunt chilada must be fairly new to crh, as I used to never see those stickers... Gpurs
 
Looks like on ebay 40% go for about $30 to $35.
90% go for about $90 to $100.
 
I found a dealer here in the metro area that will
buy 40s for 3.20 x face and 8.50 x face. Thanks for the info.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom