D dashriprock Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2014 Messages 178 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites Goldmaster Vsat Tesoro Diablo Umaxx Garrett CXIII Primary Interest: Prospecting Mar 13, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I noticed on my profile page that my yahoo address (for receiving messages) is my old address which I no longer use. How can I change it to my current yahoo address?
I noticed on my profile page that my yahoo address (for receiving messages) is my old address which I no longer use. How can I change it to my current yahoo address?
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2019 #2 How to change E-Mail Give this a try! 1. Select SETTINGS 2. Select EDIT PROFILE 3. Select EDIT EMAIL AND PASSORD 4. Enter YOUR CURRENT PASSWORD 5. Select EDIT EMAIL ADDRESS and ENTER NEW EMAIL 6. Select SAVE CHANGES Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
How to change E-Mail Give this a try! 1. Select SETTINGS 2. Select EDIT PROFILE 3. Select EDIT EMAIL AND PASSORD 4. Enter YOUR CURRENT PASSWORD 5. Select EDIT EMAIL ADDRESS and ENTER NEW EMAIL 6. Select SAVE CHANGES
D dashriprock Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2014 Messages 178 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites Goldmaster Vsat Tesoro Diablo Umaxx Garrett CXIII Primary Interest: Prospecting Mar 15, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thank you. I fixed it.