DigIron2
Silver Member
Went to one of my favorite spots yesterday evening for a few hours,I am liking this extra hour or so of day light we are getting in the evenings now.Did a little better this time around.After about 22 years of hunting I finally found the most complete harmonica I have ever dug.it is a little smooshed but both reeds are together with the pins holding them.Its a neat relic,I have always just found bits and pieces and the occasional hole reeds but never intact together.I was looking at member Treblehunter's post,he just found a beautiful one that is all intact with the makers mark and everything,I thought it was kind of a coincidence.Also found my oldest silver so far this year,1853 seated half dime in decent shape,1879 indian,and a big old flat button.I was excited to get the big flat button home to clean it,hoping it might be one of those GW buttons,but I guess I got lucky enough for one evening,maybe next time
Sorry about some of the blurry pics,can't seem to get this camera to adjust right.Happy hunting everyone!










Sorry about some of the blurry pics,can't seem to get this camera to adjust right.Happy hunting everyone!










Upvote
18







