What's new

Interesting buckle

CityDigger

Full Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
143
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Garrett AT Pro
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not really today's find...but yesterdays. Neat buckle from a period site that has some contemporary mixed in. I'll take a few more pics with a better cam. Having trouble dating this piece.

buckle 11.webp
 
Upvote 16
looks old the older items seem to have better deigns and hand made look Very Nicek
 
Nice old buckle, some interesting detail left after all this time.
 
Maybe 1900-1910? Art Nouveau...... Nice find!

Iowa Dale
 
I was amazed how well it cleaned up. Rarely do I find anything that comes out of the ground with that much shine.
 
I was amazed how well it cleaned up. Rarely do I find anything that comes out of the ground with that much shine.
Cover in lemon juice for 10 minutes & rinse & nail brush under water. It will shine then.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom