Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the first time I thought I'd try one of these machines. Just to see how clean
I'm getting my clad. ;)

Anyway, when I showed up there in the slot was a penny! I'm not one who finds these!
I always get there too late! LOL

Anyway, it turns out to be a really chewed up zincoln. Oh well!

So I do my thing and go to cash in the voucher and I get this back! In change!
From the voucher! LOL

2015 (101).jpg 2015 (102).jpg

How bout dem apples!! LOL

At least Blingie & Fishy are happy. ;)

Stay warm!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice silver find!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you ever play the lottery? You have good luck.

Roadrunner007

Feb 23, 2015
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQUINOX 800 BHID300, Spectra V3i, TDI Pro, 6000Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice piece of silver back to ya.

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's Sweet!!
Bet you were hoping your change would jam the coin star and then you'd get some silver when they opened it up. Lol

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool!, Ive never found a coin in the reject bin

PaigowPushalot

Greenie
Feb 21, 2015
Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
American Hawks Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always stick my hand in the Coinstar. Mostly foriegn coins but sometimes you get usable change. Pulled out a bullet once.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
We have to do the best we can, these are desperate times.....snow again today....AArrgggg!!

Fine Silver Washington..:icon_thumright:

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another hint for coin star hunting. The machines will not accept eisenhower dollars. They end up in the dirt cup inside. So when you cash in some change throw an ike in. And tell them it didn't count your large dollar coins. And you called coin star and they said. For the store employee to open and check the dirt cup. Morgan's and peace dollars also end up in the dirt cup. The employee usually just empties all the dirt cup coins right in my hand. [emoji6]

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another hint for coin star hunting. The machines will not accept eisenhower dollars. They end up in the dirt cup inside. So when you cash in some change throw an ike in. And tell them it didn't count your large dollar coins. And you called coin star and they said. For the store employee to open and check the dirt cup. Morgan's and peace dollars also end up in the dirt cup. The employee usually just empties all the dirt cup coins right in my hand. [emoji6]

If I did that, the employee would just get whatever's in the dirt cup AND my Ike! :dontknow: LOL

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I did that, the employee would just get whatever's in the dirt cup AND my Ike! :dontknow: LOL

All the ones I tried it at. Got me my ike. Several other Ike's and some Morgan's and peace dollars

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the ones I tried it at. Got me my ike. Several other Ike's and some Morgan's and peace dollars

Hard to hire good help nowadays. (dumb employees)

PeteWmass

Nov 26, 2012
South Hadley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
way to make a public school graduate feel crappy, Chris - hehe - I took Trig and Calculus in high school - Ill go head to head with any charter school/home-school person - bring it - hehe - we couldn't afford all the fancy options they have now....

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
way to make a public school graduate feel crappy, Chris - hehe - I took Trig and Calculus in high school - Ill go head to head with any charter school/home-school person - bring it - hehe - we couldn't afford all the fancy options they have now....

Pete,

I am not saying everyone,my Son quit High School,He told me.. Dad what they are teaching me won't get me a job,well...He went to night school and graduated a year BEFORE He was supposed to.

Unfortunately most children sucoomb to the indoctrination and brainwashing ....glad you survived dude!

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pete,

I am not saying everyone,my Son quit High School,He told me.. Dad what they are teaching me won't get me a job,well...He went to night school and graduated a year BEFORE He was supposed to.

Unfortunately most children sucoomb to the indoctrination and brainwashing ....glad you survived dude!

Yep, maybe you should've said that some public high school students never get past being a graduate from there. ;) I was told that I absolutely COULD NOT be a programmer without all the extra paperwork. College degree/Trade school certificates, etc. Now, I'm a retired System's Analyst after better than 40 years of a career and metal detecting any ole time I feel like. Count me among the "lucky" ones from public HS that was able to rise above. LOL

Now working on my thesis, why the ATP works sooooooo well in the hands of a pulic school gradumate! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread