Carolina Relic Hunter
Full Member
- Joined
- May 30, 2021
- Messages
- 231
- Reaction score
- 1,813
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Rock Hill, SC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800 & 900, Nokta Pulsedive, Nokta Accupoint
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Was out Saturday and had just got on an old home site with a few old interesting finds including this one and after an hour the sky darkened and thunder and lighting started driving us to the safety of the car.
We’ll head back there this weekend for sure, this was an interesting little decorative piece I figured I’d share. Dime is for size reference of course.
We’ll head back there this weekend for sure, this was an interesting little decorative piece I figured I’d share. Dime is for size reference of course.
Attachments
Upvote
11







