What's new

International Creosote Co. date nail (Price tag nail?)

celtex

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
385
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found a nail or spike that has 2 cent mark 5 on it. smallish like a fat roofing nail. Is it a price tag for a post? I'll get picture later but figured here discription would do :notworthy:

Actual spike is 1.5", head, roughly made & the cent mak is twice as big as the 2 & 5.
 
Re: Price tag nail?

Date nail nail datenail.webp 1925 International Creosote Company http://www.nailhunter.com/
 
Upvote 0
Re: Price tag nail?

International Creosote Co year 1925. Kewl beans again!

I have to find some harder stuff for you guys! LOL

knew you guys had it "nailed" :tongue3: :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Price tag nail?

heres your date.
 

Attachments

  • nailscopperic.gif
    nailscopperic.gif
    272.2 KB · Views: 541
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom