capt1989
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2009
- Messages
- 411
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Long time lurker that finally decided to commit to TreasureNet. Had to join since it was the only way I could post. Used to MDetect years ago(early eighties) and just recently became interested again. So by way of a formal introduction, my name is John, and I am a detectaholic. I have always been interested in treasure hunting in all its forms and after getting back into this website I have gotten bitten again. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone and make it official.

John, seems you have a bad case of ADD (Addicted Detecting Disease)
RR







