What's new

Introduction

cmaracing

Full Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Bedford, Mass
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett PP.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all.
I am new to this site but have been detecting for about 5 years, I will Include some of my finds below.
My personal machine is the AT Pro with the Garrett PP, I tend to search in the N.E. area.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 1919.webp
    1919.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 1924.webp
    1924.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 1934.webp
    1934.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 20120218_215418.4.webp
    20120218_215418.4.webp
    84.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 20120218_225212.3.webp
    20120218_225212.3.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 99
  • smaler3.webp
    smaler3.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 102
  • smaler4.webp
    smaler4.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 95
Welcome to the Treasure Net
Look forward to seeing your New Finds.
Happy Hunting
 
Welcome, very nice finds!
 
Nice finds congrats
 
Hi

Thank You.

Just some pics of another site that I am going to be detecting at.
Also included a pic of one of my special finds.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00109.webp
    DSC00109.webp
    128.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Pyramid.webp
    Pyramid.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 103
  • site1029.webp
    site1029.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 101
from one NE hunter to another - Welcome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom