Introduction

GunRunner

Mar 7, 2004
LaPine, OR
Hello all fellow Oregonians! I haven't been on this forum for quite some time but I am glad to see the new individual state area. Anyway does anyone know what the current status of SB 64 is? I signed the petition a while back.
Also a little about myself. I have been an active MD'r for for about 37 years now (started young with a home made BFO unit) with about 30 of that in Central Oregon and I have a pretty good "working" knowledge of CO history but am always learning something new.

OP
OP
G

GunRunner

Mar 7, 2004
LaPine, OR
Hey thanks StoneSeeker - Forums are a lot of fun but it's nice to see a state by state breakout where we can swap stories with other "locals" and relate to common areas and locations rather than read about things 1000's of miles away!

steve m

Jan 3, 2007
Portland, OR.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites XL Pro, Compass x80, Garrett 1350
Hello from Portland...
Bow hunted La Pine for deer and elk years ago...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
sweet! I would love to have a place out there! When are you going to start coming to the High Desert Treasure Club meetings?? ;)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
absolutely! If you pm me your email address I would be happy to forward the PayDirt Press to you so you will have the calendar and some information about what is going on lately. We have quite a few members from the LaPine area.

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Independence, Oregon here at the airport. Been MDing since 84 and still learning. Do some dredging, panning and sluicing too.

Hunt for artifacts is something I do as well as knapp a few arrowheads on the side.

Fly aircraft and work on any thing that does fly. Helicopters preferred.

I do not like Oregon weather over in this part of the state--to wet--but what can you do :)

Glad to see y'all.

Stryker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread