What's new

Invenio Pro Adventures

As promised pics from yesterdays outing.


#1 This target sounded pretty good.

image.webp

P1002311_WM.webp


These were iron signals all the way.

#2

image.webp

P1002312_WM.webp


#3

image.webp
P1002313_WM.webp


#4

image.webp
P1002314_WM.webp


This was in the #4 hole. Just didn't make it into the pic with the rest for whatever reason.

P1002315_WM.webp


Went pretty well, I think. I'm learning more about the machine at least.
 
It’s interesting to see the display, then what you pulled out oriented in the same way as it was buried.
 
It’s interesting to see the display, then what you pulled out oriented in the same way as it was buried.
Honestly, it's funny it turned out that way. When I took the pics, I didn't have that in mind. I had planned on doing more today on my last day of vacation, but with the heat and rain in the area, I gave that up and went to Cabela's instead.
 
Honestly, it's funny it turned out that way. When I took the pics, I didn't have that in mind. I had planned on doing more today on my last day of vacation, but with the heat and rain in the area, I gave that up and went to Cabela's instead.
Just saying, paying attention to how things are laying in the hole then comparing to the screenshot would be a good future reference for you.
 
To start I'll post some of the images I've downloaded from the control box while playing around in my garage. We'll start with some screen captures. The first two images show how you can see coverage of the area.

View attachment 2190933View attachment 2190934

Next two are swinging over a memorial penny.
View attachment 2190935View attachment 2190936

Next a scanned view of a horseshoe. I think these images will come out better once I scan at the correct height for the IPTU sensor. I've realized since taking these that my coil was too low to the ground or too high above.
View attachment 2190939

I'm getting flags to mark targets since I can't carry my digging tools while using the machine. I have a harness that holds the control box and a strap around my neck so my other harness with the tools will be in the car. Can't wait to get out and start using this machine.
Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing your experiences and being honest here. I had a question and that is:
What do you think is the maximum depth it can go?
 
Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing your experiences and being honest here. I had a question and that is:
What do you think is the maximum depth it can go?
I don't think it goes any deeper than most other machines, 10 or 11 inches on smaller items. I can hit the septic d-box in my back yard which is about 40 inches deep. The d-box is rather large about 16"x16"x6" concrete and rebar.

It's been a messed-up year, and I haven't really been able to get out and do some of the things I wanted to do with the machine. Between the extra cold winter, the dry hot summer, and work I haven't taken the time to get out with it.
 
I don't think it goes any deeper than most other machines, 10 or 11 inches on smaller items. I can hit the septic d-box in my back yard which is about 40 inches deep. The d-box is rather large about 16"x16"x6" concrete and rebar.

It's been a messed-up year, and I haven't really been able to get out and do some of the things I wanted to do with the machine. Between the extra cold winter, the dry hot summer, and work I haven't taken the time to get out with it.
Hello again
Thank you for taking the time and telling me honestly about this system, but I asked my friends who work with these metal detectors and I found out
With a double loop that converts sound into image, and we also have this technology in Lorenz Z2, but in this system that you have, the clear image does not work for more than half a meter, but in Lorenz, you should consider up to 2 meters. Of course, in Lorenz, the clarity is not very high either.
 
Hello again
Thank you for taking the time and telling me honestly about this system, but I asked my friends who work with these metal detectors and I found out
With a double loop that converts sound into image, and we also have this technology in Lorenz Z2, but in this system that you have, the clear image does not work for more than half a meter, but in Lorenz, you should consider up to 2 meters. Of course, in Lorenz, the clarity is not very high either.
The Lorenz Z2 looks interesting. Thanks for the info.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom