What's new

Inventory

Viddy

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
447
Reaction score
220
Golden Thread
0
Location
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I decided to clean out my two gear bags and detector bags of all the dirt that seems to pile up in them from hunt after hunt. What a good time to inventory my gear and see if I need anything, and put it on the 'wish list'.
I'd say that I need some additional coils for my V3i, Etrac, and AT Pro.
Any other gear you can think of that I need for my 'wish list'??
 

Attachments

  • 2013-08-12 Inventory 1.webp
    2013-08-12 Inventory 1.webp
    109.1 KB · Views: 172
Looks like you're good to go. Happy Hunting!
 
That's sure is a nice arsenal you have there..:thumbsup:
 
Trail mix and a can of vienna sausage and you're there Viddy. Lol
Ray
 
New Orleans Relic.... Snacks! Good call! I prefer crackers, a tin of sardines, and a bottle of Tabasco...LOL.
 
Another pro pointer and shovel so you can go and bring 2 friends that will have awesome setups =P

Jokes jokes, I don't see much that you would need other than coils if you really wanted them.
 
This would be a good thread for everybody to show a group shot of their equipment...big or small, show your arsenal.
 
I have limited funds so i dream of having some of the equipment you have there.I just made my scoop out of a 16oz plastic mug.But i will get there.Thats an awesome setup you have..
 
:occasion14:All my dream detectors. Great combination!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom