What's new

Ion/steel whatzit…….

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this old piece in a lake. 5" long x 3 3/4" across. About 1" thick. Appears to have two holes for screws on both sides of the larger hole. Quite heavy. I'm wondering if it was on the nose of a boat and two rails went over the two lower ears.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7738.webp
    IMG_7738.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 79
For the life of me, I can't remember which piece of farm equipment that goes on, but it may be the mounting bracket for the parting board on an old sickle-type mower? I am 99% sure it is off of farm equipment though.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom