Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

henrikbohman

Sep 18, 2012
London
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

I'm working on on a smartphone application (aka. iPhone app) for posting and answering photo based questions when you're out and about.

I'm not a treasure digger myself, however I'm thinking that this app would be great for identifying findings (as I see your questions about them often include photos) and I would love to hear your views on it! The app isn't finished yet but to explain and demonstrate the idea I've put up a dummy explanation here that you can have a look at: http://www.moracle.co/example/

Do you have any general feedback or comments?

Would you use it? Why or why not?

Is there any specific features that you would like to have? (anything goes! :thumb_up:)

Do you think you could use it for other things?

Thanks in advance!

Henrik Bohman

EDIT: Link edited

Last edited:
OP
OP
henrikbohman

henrikbohman

Sep 18, 2012
London
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not something I could use, as my phone is only semi literate, and I don't want to confuse it more than it already is.

Ah, know the feeling, used to be there right with you! thanks for your feedback! (hint hint, iphone 5 coming out this friday :notworthy:)

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I can find anything I want now?? About anything... Between TNET and Google but I would use it for things like tree or something
Probably would be better if I could take a picture and Siri would tell me within seconds.. Now that would be something if Siri could ident. But not everyone has a 4s iPhone. My idea so call HIM DaVe! :)

OP
OP
henrikbohman

henrikbohman

Sep 18, 2012
London
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flyadive – I know, would be so great if Siri/Dave could do that! :headbang:

daroofa – good to hear, if everything works out I'm hoping to go there as well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread