What's new

Iron button with Chicken Pox!

Breezie

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
6,278
Reaction score
2,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Y'all, This is strange iron button; it's bumpy on the front and back. The back looks like a flat button with bumps.I found it in the area that gave me the Spectacle buckle as well as various Civil War items all the way up to Buffalo nickels, so it's an open date range. Any ideas and thoughts are appreciated. ;D Breezie
 

Attachments

  • BumpyButton1.webp
    BumpyButton1.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 281
  • BumpyButton2.webp
    BumpyButton2.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 284
:laughing7: I dunno,but I found the exact same one in a mid 19 th Cen. site....in about the same condition...possibly worse?
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
:laughing7: I dunno,but I found the exact same one in a mid 19 th Cen. site....in about the same condition...possibly worse?

Kuger, did you post it on TNet and get any response about it? Thanks, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
kuger said:
:laughing7: I dunno,but I found the exact same one in a mid 19 th Cen. site....in about the same condition...possibly worse?

Kuger, did you post it on TNet and get any response about it? Thanks, Breezie

Nope,Breeze,I dont post finds :wink:

I just wrote it off as a civy (civilian).....not "civ" :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom