What's new

Iron gun wrench maybe?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this while searching for Civil War relics. Any ideas? :help:
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 154.webp
    what are they relics 154.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 482
Sure thing......
 

Attachments

  • what are they relics 169.webp
    what are they relics 169.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
The bottom is squareish.
 
Upvote 0
Mike, it's a cool find, but not sure if it CW gun wrench or not. Although it looks like a wrench of some type. Most of the CW ones I've seen were more flat than yours, and maybe yours looks fatter because of the crud. Can you clean it and most some more pics of it? Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
Mike, it's a cool find, but not sure if it CW gun wrench or not. Although it looks like a wrench of some type. Most of the CW ones I've seen were more flat than yours, and maybe yours looks fatter because of the crud. Can you clean it and most some more pics of it? Breezie

Thanks for all your replies Breezie. I am currently working on making an electrolosis tank. I have never made one but I have been given some good instructions. I have a few items to soak as soon as I get one up and going. I will try some test items and when its good I will soak the wrench and post it again. Thanks again. Mike
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a CW era cannon Fuse spanner wrench
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom