What's new

Iron Piece...

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, I know it's a long shot. But, I'm curious if anyone can possibly identify it.

Thanks,
Swartzie
 

Attachments

  • unknown_a.webp
    unknown_a.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 208
  • unknown_b.webp
    unknown_b.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 202
  • unknown_c.webp
    unknown_c.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 201
  • unknown_d.webp
    unknown_d.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 204
looks like it may be half of a broken snaffle bit
 

Attachments

  • bit.webp
    bit.webp
    21 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0
How do you do that creskol? That is a neat trick, superimposing things. I saw another post you did that to. I am impressed, and not tech savvy.
 
Upvote 0
Because most of the broken pieces of iron I get called to identify are from artillery shells, I figured I'd take on Swartie's "long shot" challenge. Piece of broken snaffle bit was my guess before I scrolled down and saw Creskol's. I'm just speaking up as a secondary, "confirming" opinion.

Very nice work with the photo too, Creskol.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom