BrettCo124
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2009
- Messages
- 900
- Reaction score
- 939
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Outside of Philadelphia, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey everyone,
I tried to find this answer before posting, but I was curious if it’s permitted to post my YouTube channel. I am building mine on a weekly basis, and already have good stuff on it. It’s dedicated to metal detecting, shark teeth hunting, and arrowhead hunting. Sometimes bottles.
Thanks,
Brett
I tried to find this answer before posting, but I was curious if it’s permitted to post my YouTube channel. I am building mine on a weekly basis, and already have good stuff on it. It’s dedicated to metal detecting, shark teeth hunting, and arrowhead hunting. Sometimes bottles.
Thanks,
Brett







