What's new

Is it gold?

stitchlips

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
394
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
east coast florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur 1000, CTX 3030
Was beach detecting this afternoon. Got a good low signal from the excal. Dug one scoop, still in the hole. Dug scoop #2 target now in scoop.
Throw contents of scoop onto beach and what do I see? A shiny gold coin buried within the sand. My eyes lit up and I said to myself no way a freaking gold coin! Reach down and pick it up! Freaking chuck e cheese token!
:laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
If Chuck E Cheese tokens were gold I would be rich........
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
If Chuck E Cheese tokens were gold I would be rich........

I think we all would be
 
Damn mouse has made me look twice before!!!!! I've got the cheese any one got a trap!!!!
 
For me it is always the "gold' colored pull tab. They look just like a thin gold ring if only a small rim is showing. I think the guys at Coors have a cruel sense of humor. At least you get a free round of ski ball.

-FH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom