What's new

Is it Lamproite?

Frostbyter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey All,

I found this rock on the bottom of the Saint John River near Woodstock, NB - Canada. I thought not much of it until I dropped it and it broke in half to reveal an amazing discovery. Can anyone please help me to identify what it could be please?
 

Attachments

  • 1B14E443-8D77-46AD-A4F7-BAC97D8F39F2.webp
    1B14E443-8D77-46AD-A4F7-BAC97D8F39F2.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Frostbyter! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to GEOLOGICAL FORUMS > METEORITES for more exposure.
 
Always good to ask It looks quartz is to me but I'm no expert
 
Welcome to tnet also from Mich. Bump
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom