Is it LEAD or Is it a SPOON handle ? Please Vote...!

It has been brought to my attention this piece is a part of an old spoon , or a piece of poured lead

• Is it a Lead dropping ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it a spoon handle ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
TimmyNY said:
after long and painstaking research on the subject it is obviously a piece of lead.

Tim

can we go to the new cellar hole now Seeker?
How does it feel to be a Bribe taker Timmy -oh-great -friend-of -Seeker?
He doesnt have a new cellar hole . How many times do we have to warn you about him????All you will find with him is "lead"! When I come to visit Lisa , We will take you to a real cellar hole. Or we would have, had you not sucked up to the seek....
The answer is :
Seeks is a lead spoon handle
Gypsy's is a valuable and rare spoon handle

OP
OP
The Seeker

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tim....Glad to see your feeling better! I heard you have been a little under the weather lately......Nice to see you back in the forum , and thanks for your opinion on the lead piece I found the past week.... With your detecting experience ....I thank you for posting regarding this detecting delema !!!! :P

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Timmy, the bribe taker.......When Gypsy comes and visits me at the end of May, we'll show you the difference between a hunk of lead and a real find. Come hunt with us, Timmy....forget that Seeker dude. ;) We'll have some real cellarholes to hunt.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Aye, it's just like a Seeker to bring a spoon to a lead fight. :D Actually, I just want to know which of you paid JD for that filibuster! (Just kidding JD, it's great info, but it would've taken me four beers to get through it all). I'd avoided weighing in on the subject, as I'm kinda' torn on it. But I was so intrigued by the number of posts on this thread (and ALL friendly) ...how could I resist? I DO believe that Gypsy's item is in fact a spoon handle. Although I briefly contemplated the stien lid-lever... however that would have been made of pewter, and Gypsy knows the diffference. On Seekers item I'm voting..... (racking my brain).... spoon handle. ... YES, that's my vote... VERY old spoon handle. -Ben

OP
OP
The Seeker

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks nhbenz....I appreciate your decision and vote on this subject.....I as most people in this forum respect Gypsyheart with her great incite and dedication to the Treasurenet site , and the research and posts regarding a number of whatsits, coins, relics or what have you items that are posted by the many members of the forum.....However in this poll Gypsy and myself have discussed this item and I still believe after many lead finds in the past that our items are nothing but lead fragments of melting or maybe the result of a fire at one time.!!! Thanks ;) ;) ;)

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
SEEKER, It Is Most Definately A Relic Or An Artifact, And The Longest Thread I Have Ever Seen!!! trk5capt... ::)

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 081.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 081.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 468
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 081.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 081.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 474

Ady

Jul 24, 2005
Your all wrong. Im sorry but it is clear that an aussie will have to intervene. Cant any of you see an alien anal probe when you see one??

Heck I've forgotten more about alien anal probes than you all know.

Some happy hunter is travelling around pleased and relieved to have gotten rid of this item.

I think that it is high time that we had a seperate section for alien artifacts.

Do i have any support on this one guys??

Ilovetodig

Feb 14, 2005
Now in Guam
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/ Fisher D2
I don't know about ringing in as a nickel Gypsy but it rings in as a dime on the ACE250. I pull up more lead "thing a ma bobs" than I care to think about due to that, but I did find two more Musket balls this weekend. ;D

OP
OP
The Seeker

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to thank everyone that took time to vote and read this post!!! :) :) :)

Ady

Jul 24, 2005
Mona Lisa said:
Uhhhhh, Ady........buddy.......I think that's a different forum! ;D
Yes sorry the medication has kicked in and I now dont think it is an alien anal probe.
I'll try and behave.
its a handle - but its alien - it aint from this planet.
Trust me on this

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Ady said:
Mona Lisa said:
Uhhhhh, Ady........buddy.......I think that's a different forum! ;D
Yes sorry the medication has kicked in and I now dont think it is an alien anal probe.
I'll try and behave.
its a handle - but its alien - it aint from this planet.
Trust me on this

Please............. did you have to revive this thread.....Seek has worked so hard to forget this humiliating experience and how wrong he was . He lost his bottom over this bet with me and has had a rough go of admitting he was wrong......His nightmares had subsided .....and now they will start all over again...... ;).....to make matters worse.....I think I have a setting of 12 now..... :D

Attachments

• Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 424
  • Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 410

Ady

Jul 24, 2005
ok im finished with it I promise.

Nannoo Nanoo Shazbat (This is mork from ork saying, "Damn is that an Alien Anal Probe")

Ady

OP
OP
The Seeker

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Ady for that Alien analysis .....But like I said before! Melted lead ....Just look at the score board .....

Lead - 21

Handle - 10

I rest my case !!!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Paul is Dead said:
gypsyheart said:
Ok boys ...I seem to be outnumbered.......and I dont really want to pay the piper for that....so help me out here ...could it be a lead spoon????? Because mine is bigger than that shown in seeks pic......mine is like 2 1/2 inches .......and where is the cheese loyalty packer backer?????/ LOL :-*

Braggart....
Just the facts Paul Just the facts !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread