Is it LEAD or Is it a SPOON handle ? Please Vote...!

It has been brought to my attention this piece is a part of an old spoon , or a piece of poured lead

• Is it a Lead dropping ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it a spoon handle ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JW

Apr 8, 2005
No. California
Detector(s) used
ML ExII, GPX4000

rabajohn

Aug 10, 2005
Woodlawn, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & ole Tesoro Silver Sabre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buried alive? Dead Ringers? Scary! Let me put it out there now that if I go into a coma and they think I'm dead, PLEASE bury me with a bag of MRE's, plenty of Gatorade and a cell phone (preferably charged). Might need a spoon to dig myself out. Please, no LEAD spoon! ;D
I have found similar lead alloy globs around the foundation of my house that I was told was excess waste lead that was melted to pour in the joints of cast iron piping to seal them.
I don't want Gypsy mad at me so I choose not to vote. Ooo-wee! Got out of that!

OP
OP
The Seeker

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Gypsy Hun.....Looks like the votes still just keep adding up!!! I hope I never find another piece of lead again....But then again , all those lead pieces add up and the lead sinkers that are made from it go to the boyscout camp in the fall.....makes plenty of sinkers!!!!!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
The Seeker said:
Sorry Gypsy Hun.....Looks like the votes still just keep adding up!!! I hope I never find another piece of lead again....But then again , all those lead pieces add up and the lead sinkers that are made from it go to the boyscout camp in the fall.....makes plenty of sinkers!!!!!
You may have their votes honey.....but their hearts are on my side.

Attachments

• Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    Gypsy,Nana,Ashleen,Mona Lisa.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 271
OP
OP
The Seeker

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
The Seeker said:
You may have their votes honey.....but their hearts are on my side.

Believe me.....I don't blame them !!! ;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I forgot about this post today and after just rereading the entire thing I had forgotton how much fun this was ,until I got to JD's four hour Eulogy of metal ....hahahaha....note to self....Get JD back ....hahahaha.....by the way ....those that voted for me on the rare and valuable lead spoon that Mona Lisa identified....your checks are in the mail from the sale of this fine spoon :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions