civil war hunter
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 990
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- west virginia
- Detector(s) used
- whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
mine doesnt do that.
TooManyHobbies said:civil war hunter said:I turn my MD all the way up baby! Every knob will be on high, it tends to suck down the batteries tho.
How can you stand the constant buzzing?
Good luck!
Too many hobbies, I pulled a seated liberty dime out of a hunted out park at 9 inches. I also found a pocket spill of 3 barber halves and 4 barber quarters out of another hunted out park. The spill was about 6 inches deep. You have a great machine try some different coils. One more thing, I hunted next to them fancy machines Brian talked about and out did everyone of them at a group hunt in Missouri. 
Look forward to hunting with you again, Lucky!







