What's new

Is it worth buying and tecknetics

gold guy

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
I have a garret ace 250 and wanting to get a tecknetics should I buy one or not
 
what do you want to accomplish? What improvements do you want to make ? What targets do you hunt for?
 
picklepete said:
what do you want to accomplish? What improvements do you want to make ? What targets do you hunt for?

I want to find more coins and be able to identify targets better and have that long tone not that beep beep
 
If you want to "move up" in the Tek direction, the Tek Delta would be that next step. Its discrimination and target ID system was adapted from the T2.

Will you "find more coins"? Nobody can answer that question. Finding coins is more a matter of knowing what the heck you're doing, than the machine you're swinging. I won't say that the machine makes no difference, but there are guys swinging (approx. $100) BH Tracker 4's who take home more stuff at the end of the day than some other guys swinging $1500 machines.

--Dave J.
 
I have had several Teks and thay are very good machines light, Deep, high tech,Ground balance easy, great sounds,better than most... IMO best coils in the bessness ... G2, T2 and Omega...if you get the coil over a good target the Teks will find it ....you got to do some research where to find the older coins.
Gary
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom