K kalebdad Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 14, 2010 #1 I am doing books for my sons and I wondered if you guys ever list what you need and trade? Upvote 0
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2010 #2 What types of coins are you looking for?
65gt350 Hero Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 773 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Tesoro Toltec 100 Oct 15, 2010 #3 Send a PM with what you are looking for. I should be able to help on Walkers, Franklins, Kennedy and Kennedy proofs, dimes etc. 65GT350
Send a PM with what you are looking for. I should be able to help on Walkers, Franklins, Kennedy and Kennedy proofs, dimes etc. 65GT350
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Oct 15, 2010 #4 people trade here all the time. just list what you are looking for and what you are willing to trade.
people trade here all the time. just list what you are looking for and what you are willing to trade.