What's new

Is there a way to change my name on T-Net?

SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
357
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive been wanting to change my name for a while now. Is it possible to change it on here and how do I do so.
 
metal_detector.gif
Here ya go...

yes, hit report post (black triangle left side below your post) and tell us what name you want to change to so we have a record of it and the admins will change it...
 

Attachments

  • namechange.webp
    namechange.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Thanks!
 
Can I do it on this post?
 
Here? Do I just type in I want to change my name to xxxxxxx?

image-961368300.webp
 
hit Report post,


tuyuy.webp


Make a formal request that you want your name changed and,
what you want to have your name changed to.

and administration will do it when they get the chance
 
Thanks Jeff!
 
:thumbsup: report received
 
Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom