R Recruiter Full Member Joined Oct 13, 2006 Messages 136 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used ACE 250 Oct 19, 2006 #1 I used to pan for fun when I lived in Oregon. Relocated to Oklahoma, anybody know if there is a possibility of finding any gold in OK? Thanks in advance Cruiter Upvote 0
I used to pan for fun when I lived in Oregon. Relocated to Oklahoma, anybody know if there is a possibility of finding any gold in OK? Thanks in advance Cruiter
O OKIE Guest Oct 19, 2006 #2 yes there is but it s mostly flour GOLD Call me i'm in Durant Oklahoma. 580-230-8360 We are going no an outing this weekend at (K) River Thanks Ray
yes there is but it s mostly flour GOLD Call me i'm in Durant Oklahoma. 580-230-8360 We are going no an outing this weekend at (K) River Thanks Ray